25 August 2011

Traktor Kontrol S2 is here!

So I've lately been asked by alot of new DJs and old DJs that want to get into the digital DJ scene what they should buy. The answer is pretty simple: Traktor Kontrol S4... That's untill today.
Traktor Kontrol S2 is the S4s little brother and is PERFECT for those who want to get into the digital DJing. My oh my what a product.

Price point of $599 with a full version of Traktor Pro 2 is pretty awesome and damn right unbeatable in the two deck class if you ask me.


It's small and versitile and for those of you now looking into trying out digital DJing... This is the one to buy. Offcause if your wallet is a little more founded you might want to go all out and get the S4.

I like the S4 layout and there is not very much that has changed. It's missing the filter knobs (but the filter effect can be found in the effects never the less).

DJ Techtools has more
So does Digital DJ Tips
NI gives you the full round up...

No comments: